Niseko Airport Transfers
Airport transfer options to and from Niseko
To book contact ([email protected])
Niseko-Hirafu is located 110km from New Chitose Airport (CTS) which is the largest airport in Hokkaido and your gateway to Niseko, Sapporo and beyond. Travel time to the resort can vary depending on weather and road conditions and if you are planning to join us for a ski holiday you can expect it to be snowy.
- From Nov-Feb allow 2.5 - 3 hours
- From Mar-Oct allow 2 - 2.5 hours.
It is important to note that early flight departures (before 11:50 am) and late flight arrivals (after 8:45pm) have limited transfer options.
Booking either private transfers or coach transfers is easy with Holiday Niseko, simply provide us with your booking ID number and your flight numbers and times and we will take care of it.
For groups of 5-14 people private door to door transfers are very convenient and reasonable.
- Departure times to fit around your timetable
- Your own chartered vehicle
- No detours via other resorts
- No double handling luggage
- No drop off at bus station
- Direct from Airport to your Accommodation
Please find pricing and options here
Coach transfers are reliable, comfortable, well priced and the most popular option.
- Although buses depart regularly from Chitose for Niseko, during busy times reservations are essential.
- Destination is the Hirafu Welcome Center (also called "Hirafu Parking lot #1")
- Refreshment stop half-way.
Please find timetable, pricing and options here
Taking the train from New Chitose Airport to Hirafu-Niseko requires a transfer at either Sapporo or Otaru city. If you are staying in Sapporo city we recommend the train as it’s the fastest and least expensive way to get to Sapporo City from New Chitose Airport.
- Leaves directly from below the airport
- Airport to Niseko not recommended as requires transfer
- Pre-booking not necessary though not guaranteed a seat
- Note that it may not be possible to get a transfer from Hirafu Village to Kutchan Station before 07:00am.
For further details and instruction on getting to Niseko please check out our FAQ page on this topic by clicking the below link or more information.