Holiday Niseko was established in 2008 and is based in Niseko year round with a centrally located office in Hirafu.
We are a licensed Japanese travel agent, Minpaku licensed property manager as well as having a real estate licensee in our team.
- As of Dec 2019 Holiday Niseko manages 283 bedrooms across 106 units throughout 44 buildings.
- For the 2019 green season (May-Oct) Holiday Niseko booked and hosted 2,900 guests each staying an average of 3.5 nights.
- For the 2018/19 winter (Nov-Apr) Holiday Niseko booked and hosted 8,525 guests each staying an average of 6.1 nights.
- For the 2019/20 winter (Nov-Apr) as of Nov 2019 Holiday Niseko booked 7,520 guests each staying an average of 6.8 nights.
1. Delivering you consistent returns. We have gained a reputation for providing our clients with consistently better returns than the village average. Our fees are competitive and we are quick to adapt to any changes in market conditions in an effort to maximise your returns.
2. Your Property is in safe hands. We ensure your property is kept to a high standard of repair by our in house property maintenance team.
3. You will be dealing with the same people that you can trust for the long term. Our year round management team of Native English speaking staff and Japanese staff love the Niseko lifestyle and are passionate about their work. We are fully committed to living in Niseko for the long term and consistently strive to exceed our clients expectations.
In addition to offering property management services Holiday Niseko is a leading accommodation booking agent and inbound tour operator in Hirafu. We have a strong web presence and growing customer base generated from repeat business and referrals. As your property manager our services as an inbound tour operator include: